Swiftbanq Credit Solutions Limited has cumulative management and board experience of almost 100 years and offers personal / SME Loans, LPO And Contract Financing, Asset Financing, &Invoice/Receivables Discounting services. We are customer-focused solutions, which give an invaluable edge to the benefit of our clients. Part of a diversified group of companies, we bring to bear multiple areas of expertise in Financial and Business Advisory Services and Payments. Detailed knowledge of the Nigerian market with over 15 years of operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking competent and qualified applicants for the role of finance officers who will be responsible for:
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions and ensure data integrity in all financial reporting
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Dealing with payroll, expenses, and VAT and participating in financial audits
- BSc Degree / HND in Accounting or Banking/Finance
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proficient with Excel and Sage 50.
- ICAN / ACCA will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Application for the Role of Finance Officer’ as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.