Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Headhunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Main Objective of the Job
- The Job holder will assist the Finance/Admin Manager in the implementation of HMO accounting policies and procedures.
- You are responsible for working with the finance team to formulate and implement the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records as required.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities / Key Performance Areas
- Ensure all budget columns are entered in requisition before approval
- Assist the Finance Manager in compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare financial statements and entries to accounts, such as profit and loss statements, monthly and annual accounts and general ledger accounts.
- Maintain financial database in computer software system and manual filing systems
- Assist the finance manager in resolving accounting discrepancies/ irregularities with bankers and vendors, as required.
- Maintain the Petty Cash
- Post payments & receipt vouchers daily into Sage and save for checking.
- Ensure vouchers have gone through full processing. Post all transactions before the closing of business daily.
- Process all documents for funds transfer /cheque payments for approvals and signing by the signatories.
- Prepare and Ensure monthly remittance of taxes WHT, VAT & LIRS, FIRS on or before 16thof succeeding month
- Carry out the administrative tasks.
- Carry out any other assigned task.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.