1 Hundred HR Consult – Built on Over 10 Years experience, 1 Hundred HR Consult is an HR Consultancy firm dedicated to the ethical, timely and successful delivery of creative HR services to enable department heads, HR departments and organisations meet their HR organisational goals. In addition, we provide capacity building services to job seekers to enable them to remain employable and business-oriented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Nature of Work: Voluntary Employment
- We are seeking the services of Finance Officers to join our team virtually. The successful candidate will play an important part in ensuring that Hardball Foundation’s finances are managed effectively and in line with internal policies and statutory requirements.
- This is an ideal position for someone with some previous experience in a finance role, willing and able to perform the following:
Key Basic Job Description
- Ensuring that complete and accurate accounting records for all Hardball Foundation’s transactions are maintained.
- Assisting with Hardball Foundation’s banking operations, including setting up accounts, updating mandates/signatories,
- Responsible for financial management, assets, and development of financial policies.
- Responsible for budgeting and budgetary controls, financing reports, tax management, internal controls and auditing.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on regulatory and supervisory matters.
- Liaise with Program’s team on project implementation.
- Report financial status of project to management team.
- making payments, and reconciling accounts.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including updating cashflow forecasts, and other reports (including to the Board and
- Finance and Audit Committee, funders and other stakeholders).
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with an added advantage for ICAN, ACCA.
- 3 years and above experience in a Finance role.
- Great skills in Proposal development.
- Must have good Digital skills.
- Good working knowledge of QuickBooks.
- A strong sense of ethics and honesty with attention to detail is mandatory.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to keep absolute confidentiality is required..
- Great Presentation/Facilitation Skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th September, 2021.