Westfield Consulting – Our client, a reputable media house, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- S/He will handle ALL tax matters, interface with Tax Authorities and filing of all statutory returns as expected.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Monitor monetary cash inflow activity for all clients both new and existing.
- Preparation of management reports, including monthly and annual accounts; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Daily update of company’s accounting software
- Ensuring smooth working relationship with all customers (Vendors, Creditors & debtors)
- Preparing monthly income & expenditure report for Management’s use
- Managing Companies International Project Accounts and Financial Reporting.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries. Oversee the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Maintain the organization’s financial security by maintaining compliance with internal controls.
- Briefing the MD/CEO weekly on the company’s financial position.
- Generate Debtors and Creditors list
- Maintenance of company cash flow
- Disbursement of petty cash
- Any other duties as deemed fit and assigned by Management
- Qualification – BSc / HND with 4-5 years cognate experience in a media, service-oriented or Tax Consultancy firm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]ulting.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th September, 2021.