Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations develop models and tools that serve to identify their specific requirements and cater to addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Marina – Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: CEO
Overall Key Responsibilities
- Take on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects the company and provide strategic financial input to senior management.
- To oversee the overall financial management process and play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.
- Reviews receivables and addresses any aging issues
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Prepare a cashflow projection for the company and manage the cash position
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Ensure that all statutory deductions and tax returns are filed on time
- Review bank statements, processing bank deposits and all associated finance entries.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are achieved
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- To contribute to the development of the financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
- To assess financial risks and opportunities, setting and tracking financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Execute the financial strategy and drive the financial planning process of the company
- Reviews financials via financial scorecard monthly (done a minimum once a month)
- Understands any variances and their causes (both good and bad) and creates any plans necessary to handle adjustments
- Review the annual and monthly budgets and monitors adherence to budget through monthly performance reviews
- Prepare accurate and reliable cashflow forecasting reports and manage the cash position
- B.Sc / MBA and a Professional Qualification. ACCA/ICAN, or its equivalent, will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 10 years in a financial/ Investment industry
- Desired Age: Below 45 years.
Skills and Attributes:
- Financial / commercial management exposure
- Strong financial and accounting background
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Our ideal candidate must be ready to grow into a CFO role.
N660,000 – N750,000 (+benefits) Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th December, 2022.