Revent Technologies Limited is a technology solutions provider for dynamic organizations, providing bespoke software design and development, developer outsourcing and technology advisory, etc.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our international client, a global digital cross-border payments service provider with operations in over 10 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced finance professional with over 7 years of experience in core finance functions preferably from a financial institution.
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with a strong leadership personality and communication skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Budgeting and Financial Forecast:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new strategies, and regulatory action
Liquidity & Treasury Management:
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver the business plan.
- Monitor Banking activities for the entire Group for proper running and ensure regular reconciliations of all banking transactions with the cash books.
- Oversees the capital structure of the company, determining the best mix of debt, equity, and internal financing.
- Negotiate/arrange external finance, when necessary. Must have had experience with fundraising activities
- Review working capital/cash flow requirements on a regular basis.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in order to assist the Managing Director, the Board, and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Regulatory & Statutory Relationships:
- Coordinating regulatory and supervisory functions – Complied with regulatory requirements by approving and files statements and reports; files returns and paytaxes.
- Managing relationships with Regulatory and Statutory bodies
- Implementation of optimal tax structuring for the company.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Minimal turnaround time for all deliverables
- Achievement of effective tax ratio and implementation of tax-saving measures
- Cost-efficicost-to-incomest to income ratio)
- Error rate on financial reports and records
- Innovative contribution to process/ product improvement
- Global outlook in the Group as regards other businesses
- Contribution & efficiency in the implementation of payroll processes.
- Average lead time in the provision and circulation of financial reports
- Level of non-compliance with financial reporting regulations
- Provision of required support to External and Internal Auditors
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 7 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th November, 2022.