Eatwell is a retailer of a wide variety of raw, and value-added meats, seafood, fruits, and vegetables. Our products include wholesale and retail size cuts of beef, lamb and pork, diverse poultry items such as chicken, duck, quail and a wide selection of seafood to include fish, crabs, calamari, and octopus.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meatballs, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health-conscious is supported by our in house food advisory staff.
We offer convenience across all our sales channels and you can experience this by either walking into our store or shopping via any of our shopping channels; our website and social media pages on all platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The recruiter is a group of companies setting up a fresh and processed food (meat, fruit and vegetables) retail outlet in Lagos and seeks the services of a Finance Manager for the operations of the company.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
- The candidate will manage the financial resources of the company
- S/He is responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
Scope of operations including but not limited to the following:
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Organization, Coaching
- Communication Processes
- Developing and managing financial systems/model
Qualifications and Required skills
- Previous roles of middle or senior management in supermarket management or hospitality will be an added advantage
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Male or Female
- 30 – 40 years
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in any discipline related to Economics or Finance but not Accounting
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience – post-graduation not counting NYSC
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with an updated CV to: [email protected] using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th September, 2021.