Boch Systems Company Limited (BSCL) is IT Security and Infrastructure Solution Expert. BSCL creates solutions for leading organizations in all sectors of industry, commerce and government. We work with our customers to identify and create better ways of doing business – from optimizing existing tools
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide professional guidance and processing for all day to day business and financial transaction.
- Vet all financial transactions and ensure they meet our internal control processes
- Process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Ensure timely (monthly, quarterly and annual) preparation and presentation of management and financial reports
- Maintains day to day relationship with the banks and ensuring that all funds are effectively managed
- To review monthly payroll process , maintaining an efficient and prompt payment of salaries
- To provide efficient management , leadership and supervision of the staff and overall department function
- Ensure that daily financial transactions are promptly captured
- Ensures that liquidity for the firm is guaranteed
- Dealing with daily transaction for petty cash and ensuring that reconciliation are completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare financial accounts by ensuring all account schedules agree with General ledger balances.
- Other duties as assigned by the management
- Good First Degree in Accounting, Economics
- A Masters Degree in Finance or other relevant postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- A Minimum of 5 years Post NYSC experience in a similar role
- You must be experienced, comfortable & proficient in the use of Peachtree Software and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have professional certification and membership(ICAN/ACCA/CFA/CPA)
N130,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th September, 2021.