Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous and recognized company in the maritime sector, rendering services like Dry Port operations, bonded terminal operations, logistics, freight forwarding and shipping.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinates the preparation of annual budgets and corporate plans across the company.
- Advises executive management on changes in financial regulations, legislation, government tariffs as well as changes in competition and market trends.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies / contacts e.g. regulatory organisations auditors, solicitors, banks etc. and responds to relevant requests from financial institutions and relevant government agencies
- Manages the Organization’s treasury assets to achieve optimal sourcing and application of funds.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of company’s financial transactions and effective management of the company’s financial resources
- Initiates and develops annual plans and budgets for the unit that would support the achievement of the corporate strategy.
- Implements a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Develops, updates and implements financial and accounting policies, procedure and strategies across the company and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Identifies and sets up adequate controls to facilitate seamless payment system and ensures all financial transactions are accurately captured and reported.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 8 – 12 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2021.