Chibek Instruments Limited is a leading renewable energy company that designs, finance and build off-grid systems in Nigeria and emerging markets. For over 20 years, Chibek Instruments Limited has been supplying quality, dependable solutions and services to the laboratory and scientific community in terms of furniture’s and equipment’s. We also ventured into effective and continuous power supply to support instruments and equipment’s for over 4 years.
Chibek instruments is equipped with over 20 scientifically trained and qualified personnel who bring years of practical laboratory, engineering and teaching experience to your aid. One of the top laboratory product suppliers in Nigeria, authorized by many international / worldwide recognized brands. we have been meeting customers’ needs throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – LC / MS and GC / MS
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform installs, PMs, IQ OQ, maintenance, and repairs on GC, HPLC, GC/MS, and LC/MS instrumentation
- Main point of contact for customers, helping with issues both remotely and in the field.
- Assist customers by delivering remote-first, digital-first technical support to help increase remote fix rate for LC instruments and Empower and Breeze software platforms.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and relationship to the customers’ application demands.
- Actively participate in training, on site visits, remote training, and other opportunities to advance technical skills.
- Identify sales opportunities and provide leads to the sales organization.
- Utilize remote tools to resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Contribute knowledge from customer interactions in the organization Knowledge Base
- If an issue is unable to be resolved remotely, troubleshoot to determine root cause, and provide necessary part numbers and details prior to requesting a Field Service Specialist
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Provide detailed documentation of customer interactions within the corporate call tracking software.
- B.Sc / B.A in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field preferred, Will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training and education
- Trained on any Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, or Mass Spectrometry instrumentation
- Proven ability to work independently and plan your own time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.