Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social or Management Sciences required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ logistics experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to exploit opportunities to gain best value in logistics management.
- Proven experience
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Membership of relevant professional association (CIPS or CISCM) preferred.
- Experience as a helicopter landing officer
- Communication skill
- Organisation skill
- Material handling
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Negotiation skill
- Quality Control
- Vendor Relationship Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th October, 2021.