SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Field Inspection Engineer (M/F)
Location: Nigeria (ERHA FPSO)
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International Contract
Employee Status: Employee
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is looking for Field Inspection Engineer to join her team of work force here in Nigeria.
- Minimum level of experience required
- 10 years or more
- Medical Certificate
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
What can we Offer you?
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply