Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting – Our Client in the Facility Management Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Responsible for supervising and managing the Technicians, contractors and all maintenance related activities for a smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Estate.
- Monitoring and coordinating the daily security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs and requirements of the residents in the Estate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and agreeing on contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology, and others.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments (supervisory role).
- Drafting routine reports and making written recommendations on recently concluded tasks and those in view.
- Timely response to residents’ complaints and providing remedial service to the same.
- Ensuring timely collection of all estate-approved charges and levies.
- To Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds, security and external contractors. Ensuring good work relationships between all staff.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water treatment plant, Sewage treatment plant, Cctv, Electric fencing, heating and lighting, and others as may be added, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness. More so keeping adequate records of accounts.
- Conducting daily routine inspection around the facilities ensuring all units are running as should.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising excos and committee members on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- First Degree in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2021.