Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels – We offer first class services. The hotel has a unique architectural design and is located in an expansive area with a beautiful garden. It is perfectly poised in an ideal location next to the Lagos International Airport, where we welcome both business and leisure travellers. With its deluxe and state of the art facilities, you can work, relax, dine and unwind here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities / Duty Manager
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seeking an experienced Facilities Personnel who will also act as Duty Manager whilst on shift to oversee all installations, repairs maintenance and building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- B.Sc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly
Note: Must be resident in and around Ajao Estate, Isolo but preferably close to the hotel location
Application Deadline 14th August, 2021.