Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Associate – Actuary
- The Actuarial professionals will be working with Insurance (Life / Non-Life) and Pension business clients.
- The role encompasses reserving, M&A Due Diligence work, capital modelling, pricing, ALM and EEV calculations and reviews. In addition, there will be involvement in Solvency II projects.
Our consultants work on the most relevant topics in the industry, such as:
- MCEV calculations and review
- Acting as the actuarial function
- Developing and optimizing reinsurance mechanisms
- Predictive modelling and visualization
- Assignments in pricing and product development
- Risk and capital modelling/optimization
- Valuation of liabilities under IFRS/BEGAAP/Solvency II
- Valuation and advice related to pension and employee benefits matters
- Assisting in due diligence with respect to actuarial aspects
- And much more!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain advisory files, prepare leads, etc.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team.
What We Look For
- Your ability to identify and explore opportunities to improve our current relationships is very crucial to your success in this role, as well as being able to balance technical and analytical skills with a proactive approach to work.
- If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
- This role gives a lot of autonomy as we are interested in experienced consultants who are genuine leaders and curators.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Expertise in primary accounting frameworks, E.g. IFRS and related financial reporting matters.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience in insurance and/or pension business
- Flexibility to travel within the country
- Additional qualifications (certifications and/or licences if applicable)
- Exam passing track towards a professional actuarial qualification.
- Advanced actuarial modelling skills
What Working at EY Offers
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded fr your individual and team performance. You will have the flexibility and freedom to outline and manage your work plan and therefore have complete ownership of your role.
- Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and continuous professional career development and initiatives designed to promote your personal and social well-being. These include:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply