We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Website Manager
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.