Alex Reid West Africa – We are the one stop shop for all laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables, the first of its kind in the West Africa and Africa sub region. We are the sole representative of Alex Reid UK, a trusted market leader and supplier of quality laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables for the past 100 years. As a newly established company with a warehouse in the heart of Lagos, our desire is to meet your laundry needs by supplying you with guaranteed superior quality products and consumables at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Sales Officer
Employment type: Full Time
- Manage a portfolio of partnership accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Generate business need with market trends.
- Critical thinking and analytical report.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g., weekly, monthly, quarterly sales results, and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, clients,, stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Develop positive relationships with clients & partners.
- Generate new business using existing and potential client and partnership networks.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients & partners in a timely manner.
- Identifying client’s needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing client satisfaction.
- Attending client meetings.
- Ensure sales increase with new business.
- Monitor and analyse client’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Assessing client’s feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Collaborate with client representatives to determine service needs and how our product offerings can address their growth and potential.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer, client, and partner needs and objectives.
Education & Training Requirements
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Entrepreneurship or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales/Marketing Executive.
- Minimum of 2 years of strong sales background with a proven sales record.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of strong leadership skills.
- Previous experience of working as a team.
- Experience in working in a sales or service company.
Technical Experience and Skills:
- Basic technical skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Understanding of sales performance indicators.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of delivering client-focused solutions based on Customer Needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- A proven or demonstratable ability as a fast learner.
- Ability to ride a Motorcycle or Drive a saloon vehicle with a current driver’s Licence.
- Thorough knowledge of our business’ services, with an ability to identify and analyse areas for improvement.
- Strong organizational skills for managing budgets and maintaining documents on client issues and inquiries.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify any technical issues.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc, computer applications, and CRM software.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
- Able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Preferred but not mandatory skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential Information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility.
- Keen attention to detail for ensuring that all service agreements are met and all aspects are performing up to standard.
- Have a personable, helpful, and patient character for maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to speak the English Language Fluently, and Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa language as best as you can.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Ability to manage conflict and offer suitable resolutions.
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.