National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Legal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that our organization strictly follows the laws guidelines and give legal advice to the management about all relevant issues.
- The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformityand minimize the probability of exposure.
Primary Job Roles
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives on a variety of legal topics or issues.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s fulllegal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Deal with debt recovery matters and recovery of debts
- Take responsibility for all legal personnel matters in all their ramifications
- Get involved in all business driving of the organization.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority, etc.), creating relationship of trust
- And any other responsibilities or duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Degree with 2 – 7 years relevant work experience.
Expected monthly remuneration for this role is N200,000.00 (Gross) subject to review based on productivity, loyalty, and professionalism.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full Applications with CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Yaba, Iyana Oworo.
- Successful applicant will resume immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.