KALTANI is a clean-tech plastic recycling and waste management company committed to tackling the global plastic epidemic by utilising systematic scalable steps to reduce PET, PE, PP Plastic pollution and municipal solid waste. Our mission is to reduce PET, PE and PP plastic pollution and mitigate the inflow of plastic by gradually changing consumer habits. At Kaltani, we aim to leave landmarks in solving plastic pollution and unemployment in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD / CEO
Job Engagement: Full Time
Job Type: Perm
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- Managing and maintaining executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Execute various administrative tasks including travel arrangements (Domestic and International), scheduling appointments, inbox management and other correspondence.
- Prepare daily reports, and maintain records and other documents for the MD
- Transcribe weekly management minutes and notes for the decision-making process.
- Managing the office move to a new location.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- You possess a good First Degree in Management, Sociology or related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience within an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant role, ideally within the Industrial industry.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
NGN1,800,000 – N2,400,000 pa
What’s on Offer?
- Role involving team management opportunities
- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Attractive compensation package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply