Learning As I Teach (LAIT) Foundation is a novel non-profit organization focused on improving the quality of education received by the African child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Programme Officer
- Managing the ED’s calendar and maintaining her schedule
- Accompanying the ED to strategic meetings
- Maintaining records
- Any other administrative tasks that help the ED perform her role seamlessly
- Creating content and managing social media.
- Reviewing, prioritizing and responding to emails
- Answering and returning phone calls
- Organizing documents
- Identify and contact potential grantees for funding.
- Represent the Foundation in industry conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Manage and monitor grants and prepare funding reports.
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with program partners.
- Analyze and troubleshoot program challenges.
- Plan and execute program activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct program reviews and prepare reports for management.
- Prepare meeting agenda, organize meetings and distribute minute
- Manage social media accounts and contribute to the updating of the website
- Track the sales and stock of the Foundation’s publications and merchandise
- Develop best practices to improve overall program performance
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for programs.
- Identify and contact new program partners for non-profit expansion.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences, up to 3 years post NYSC work experience in a similar capacity
- Be digitally literate, agile and highly intuitive.
- Living in close proximity to the Ikeja axis is an added advantage.
- Have a good command of the English language (both written and spoken)
N1,800,000 – N2,400,000 Gross Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “EA / PO” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Friday; 25th November, 2022.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted