Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Operations Excellence Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant/Operations Excellence Advisor will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the CEO. S/he is also responsible for fully and consistently integrating best practices into all our operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and external parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Support the preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that will guide the day-to-day management of the organization.
- Assist in solution design and optimization.
- Drive operational assessment program and conduct validation assessments as needed.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Senior Management Team when the CEO is not in office, including scheduling meetings; drafting agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Ensure the institutionalization of Scorecards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each department to enhance efficiency across the organization.
- Coordinate with Project Managers on management improvement initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, stakeholder management and executive presentations.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or any Operations Efficiency certifications preferred
- Ability to rapidly identify issues and propose solutions, supported by strategic methods and driven by data.
- Thorough understanding of daily program operations.
- Ability to engage and present to executive level leadership both internally and externally.
- Ability to coach employees on issues of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or other related fields with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Executive Assistant / Operations Excellence Advisor” as the subject subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th July, 2021.