At HR Aid we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Manage calendar and appointments
- Schedule meeting spaces and conference rooms
- Arrange payments for vendors, travel, and sales expenses
- Create purchase orders, track and manage payments
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
- Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed
- Manage communication and answer emails
- Prepare and organize databases and reports
- Manage social media accounts and replies
- Handles customer and employer information confidentially
- Take notes or transcribe meetings conducted online and share minutes of meetings
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role
- B.Sc. in Mass Communication, Business Administration or a related field
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th August, 2021.