ExCEL 360 Plus is a personal and organizational advancement company primarily focused on helping our clients to advance skills in communication, entrepreneurship and leadership. Our logo can be explained thus: ExCEL means Excellence in Communication, entrepreneurship and leadership; 360 represents a total turn around, meaning we will leave nothing undone and the plus is our guarantee that we will add another value to client.
We offer bespoke solution to address the observed needs of our clients adopting best practices where necessary to ensure the personal development of the individual who in turn deploys the skills learned to advance the organization. The World has become very competitive that only the best fitted maintains a competitive edge employing the right communication, entrepreneurship and leadership to achieve growth, and growth is the most important measure of progress.
We have a team dedicated to justifying the trust of our clients, and to do this, we research, identify the needs of our clients, we apply uncommon but specialized methods in addressing these needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ifako – Ijaiye, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant responsibilities include:
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- A Tertiary Education Degree is an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.