Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997, we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
In Nigeria, SI supports Navanti to implement the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Support Activity which provides comprehensive MEL and Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) support to strengthen USAID/Nigeria’s results for increased learning and accountability and contribute to implementation of its Country Development Cooperation Strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Evaluation Specialist, WASH
- The primary purpose of this final performance evaluation is to determine whether the assistance provided by USAID/Nigeria through the E-WASH Activity achieved the stated development objectives, and to understand the lessons learned from this particular Activity in Nigeria, taking into account the findings, recommendations of the mid-term performance evaluation and the subsequent de-scoping of the E-WASH activity (see attached revised E-WASH SOW). It is intended to provide an independent examination of the overall progress and accomplishments of the Activity.
- The estimated start date will be October 1, 2021 through December 15, 2021. The estimated LOE will be 46 days.
- SI is seeking an Evaluation Specialist who will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the evaluation team.
- The Evaluation Specialist will be working alongside three team members: Team Leader, Financial Analyst, and Civil Engineer.
- Perform desk review and identify additional information required for analysis.
- Support the Team Leader’s efforts in evaluation design, methodology, and data collection instruments.
- Schedule and interview key stakeholders and beneficiaries.
- Support the preparation and presentation of the key findings and recommendations to USAID/Liberia.
- Write assigned sections of the draft evaluation report in coordination with the team members, taking into consideration feedback from the preliminary findings presentation.
- Work collaboratively with team members throughout design, implementation, analysis, and report writing to complement each other’s areas of expertise.
- Provide logistical planning and coordination for the evaluation.
- Provide ongoing analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
- At least five (5) years relevant experience and strong logistics and planning skills.
- Must demonstrate experience in organizational capacity building/assessment required.
- Must demonstrate strong experience with data collection procedures, surveys, and analysis of data using statistical analysis tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates are reviewed on a rolling basis, early submission is recommended
Application Deadline 16th September, 2021.