Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – Our long-term success as one of the fastest-growing and most dynamic construction and civil engineering companies in Nigeria, begins with our employees. For over 39 years, El-ALAN has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions, and we have expanded our operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors. Our portfolio of work comprises of successful projects in the residential, commercial, factories, and industrial spaces, working with clients across all sectors with differing budgets.
As expected our story will not be complete without the unwavering contributions and commitment of our passionate employees. They are an integral part of how Elalan is fulfilling its purpose of ‘delivering value-added and world-class innovative solutions to our client’s construction needs. Elalan has over 1800 employees across Nigeria, that are made up of a diverse and talented group of professionals and highly skilled artisans who are dedicated and passionate about creating value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Coordinator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an ERP Coordinator, you will support the integration and maintenance of existing enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions.
- You will support the integration of ERP technologies with existing Elalan systems. You will also facilitate the training and retraining of end-users of all ERP systems within Elalan.
- A key aspect of this role will be to serve as an integral and enthusiastic Change Champion for all ERP roll out throughout the organization
- Training the users on ERP system
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Reporting the technical issues faced by users to ERP service provide and then follow up for the resolution
- Frequently checking the transactions done by the users on ERP system
- Generating the MIS reports using ERP data
- Preparing users by conducting training, providing information, and resolving problems
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Performance of other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills Experience (Competencies)
- Qualification: BSc / HND Civil Engineering or Quantity Survey
- Experience: 1-2Years working on a construction project site
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th August, 2021.