eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EOC Administrative Coordinator
Purpose of the Position
- The EOC Administrative Coordinator oversees a variety of administrative and technical services to support activities of the Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- S/he ensures quality services are rendered at the front desk and points of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises entries, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the EOC. Organizes and maintains electronic and paper filing systems for EOC resources, tools, and materials, including files on the shared drive.
- Ensure general administrative/Technical support to the EOC Office staff and Partners as required are provided.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, VPN, Email Routing, and HTTP. Investigates, diagnoses, and solves computer software and hardware faults.
- Installs maintains, configures, and troubleshoots telecommunication infrastructure, including VOIP phones, AP’s, WLAN controllers including servers, printers, computers workstations, etc.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Management.
- Provides technical support to troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Sets up meeting rooms with appropriate technology and arranges lunches, dinners, and refreshments for meetings.
- Oversees all secretarial/clerical duties including recording and transcribing minutes of meetings, photocopying, fax, and mailing. Assists in managing all technical equipment (printers, computers, projectors, etc.)
- Responsible for assigning daily tasks and overseeing the maintenance of electronic and Physical copy filing systems, and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, logistics, security, and related activities.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized academic institution in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management or any related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years Technical administrative support experience preferably in an International NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness to work holidays. Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess the good problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in the program
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and troubleshooting.
- Able to communicate by various modes such as verbally in-person, Mobile phone, pager, and direct connect/radio.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply