Inner Galaxy Steel Company Limited remains our biggest investment in the Nigerian economy yet. Located in Umuahala community of Abia state which is some 25km to the industrial and commercial city of Aba, it is a focused steel manufacturing outfit with the capacity to produce reinforced steel bars of different sizes as well as steel products of various shapes and sizes for the Nigerian market as well as the West African coast. With our dedication to quality, we have also begun the production of Thermo-Mechanically Treated (TMT) rebars of various sizes as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel (Entry-level)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an I.T Personnel (Entry Level) who will be responsible for maintaining computer systems and other technologies in an organisational/company setting. Their duties include working with other I.T Technicians to install hardware and troubleshoot computer issues, responding to I.T questions from company employees and updating malware protection devices to prevent viruses or computer hacking.
- Must have understanding of networking
- Maintaining working components through repair or replacement
- Assisting customer and staff with hardware and software challenges
- Preparing a website with proper coding and content pertinent to company’s business needs.
- Must be responsible for operating system installation & software
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Requirements / Skills
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Must have a proven knowledge of computer science, Information Technology or specific certification on the related field.
- OND, HND, B.Sc Or B.Eng in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Must have knowledge of computer information system, information Technology or computer science
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, you can chat the recruitment officer on: 08020541883