Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
- Repair and maintain machinery.
- Keep meticulous records of machine service history.
- Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
Skills and Qualifications
- OND in a Similar Field
- Trade Test
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Operation monitoring
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Analytical skills.
- Highly skilled in assembling and disassembling of machines.
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-motivate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th August, 2022.