Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Energy and Utilities
- The job holder will be responsible for all Outdoor Electrical Sales and Quotations, along with following up and after sale service.
- He/she major focus will be on growing the business by calling on and attending to an existing account base as well as developing new accounts in the electrical sales industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Searching for new clients, responding to inquiries and processing orders.
- Contacting current customers and advise them on new products for potential up-selling.
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed sales
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Providing product information, pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes.
- Offering technical expertise on products to customers.
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with order taking, product, pricing, deliveries and overall service
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Coordinating sales projects and Meeting sales targets
- Preparing reports for the branch manager
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Sales or business.
- Good technical experience in Electrical Low Voltage Products.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent Organizations and planning skills.
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft office suite ….
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Extensive Knowledge of the local market
- An established network with the stakeholders (consulting engineers, partners, contractors, utilities, end-users and developers).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply