Sinoma Energy Conservation (Wuhan) Co. Limited is affiliated to China National Building Material Group Co. Limited. Sinoma Energy Conservation Limited with a registered capital of $110 million and a number of production bases established at home and abroad mainly engaged in the business of high-end fiber cement board and other new green wall materials, the company is a large scale industrial platform integrating industrial investment, product research and development, production and sales.
As a member of the world’s top 500 companies, the company adheres to the business philosophy of good faith, excellent quality, continuous innovation and win-win co-operation” to strengthen research and development innovation, focus on quality benefits and create an excellent performance. The Company will commit itself to green and low-carbon development as well as scientific development to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for responsible Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers to assist in performing a variety of Electrical fittings of both electrical and mechanical Equipment, carrying out repairs on equipment, Installations, fixing, repairs and maintenance of machineries / equipment and also carrying out welding activities in the factory/production hall when the need arise for the company in our Nigeria Office.
- Your duties will also include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily Factory equipment checks and maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable, subject to requirements:
- Minimum of a Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of a WASC / S.S.C.E with 4 years experience in electrical fittings, repairs, fixing and maintenance.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and responding to operational concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and resourceful with ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for the Manufacturing equipment/Machines
- A Smart and efficient youth
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings for installations/maintenance
- 4 – 5 years Experience in Electrical fittings, equipment servicing, repairs, trouble shooting, maintenance, Fixing and emergency repair.
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with co-workers, and upper-level staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating why they are a fit for the role, as one document to: [email protected] using “Electrical maintenance Personnel” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview which will be both oral and practical
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.