Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems) Instructor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Part-time
- The job role involves the teaching Power Systems Engineering (SKM 101 & 102).
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during course duration
- Liaise with training administrator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- Submit weekly training progress reports
- To make suggestion to the training administrator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Possession of other professional Electrical Engineering Design certifications will be highly desirable
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in a similar role
- SKM 101 & 102 Certification
- Excellent product knowledge and experience with SKM Power tools software.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent ability with SKM Power Tools software
- Excellent ability with AutoCAD Electrical and other Electrical design software tools will be desirable
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- COREN membership will be an advantage.
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.