Salient Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is a non-profit and Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), Registered in Nigeria with Corporate affairs commission and other government agencies. Our objective is to alleviate poverty within the humanitarian sphere through food security, women empowerment through livelihood programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Training Consultant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Serve as an advisor for teachers, parents, school administrators.
- Assess education standards and classroom policies, as well as grades and test scores.
- Recommend different educational materials
- Implement and guide usage of new technologies
- Assist in correlating systems to improve student drop-out rates
- Advise academic intervention programs
- Match students to appropriate learning environments, such as special education programs
- Meet with administrators and teachers to discuss programs.
- Help implement changes to curriculum based on data
- Survey students to change programs or curriculum
- Report on the effectiveness of current academic systems
- Devise strategies to improve educational quality and help implement new policies
- Design training programs and offer teacher training workshops
- Perform other duties and responsibilities in liaison with the program Manager towards the successful implementation of the project.
- B.Ed / M.Sc qualification with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit their application (Letter of motivation and CV in a single PDF file) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Or submit hard copies to:
The HR, Salient Humanitarian Organization,
Behind NTA Quarters, Off Damboa Road,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
- There is no need to send other certificates along with the application at this stage.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 19th August, 2021.