uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to deliver high-quality, affordable, and accessible education to all Africans. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 4 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our Android application has over 1 million downloads on the Google Play store and we’ve been featured on credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Quartz and Business insider. Our product is aimed at delivering better learning outcomes for students across Africa, as well as improving their performance in national and international examinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economics Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type: Full Time
- Creating learning plans and resources on Government, Accounting and Economics.
- Co-planning, evaluating, and revising subject-based curricula, and methods of instruction.
- Improving the quality of developed content as guided by the learner and/or colleague feedback.
- Any special assignment or task assigned by the manager.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics.
- Experience in developing e-learning courses and/or lessons is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a generally well organised and detail-oriented persona.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Tech/Internet savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- At least 2 years of teaching and/or lecturing experience: physical, virtual, one-to-one, one-to-many.
- Deep knowledge of the Nigerian primary and/or secondary school curricula.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Deep passion and ability for teaching.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply