Intersect Consortium is a group of Organization primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and from where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations.
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
Requirements and Experience
- Candidates should possess a First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Willing to submit to background / drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid driving license.
- Familiar with Abuja routes.
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization.
- No recent driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Must be a resident of FCT, Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2022.