Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an FMCG group located in Ipaja, Lagos currently in need of a sales driver to work in our Ajah Depot.
- The preferred candidates must be Male between 30-40 years old, Married, possess a valid Driver’s License and the Lagos state Driver’s permit (LASDRI) resident in Ajah and environs.
- He must haveat least 5 years’ experience driving buses, pickup vans and trucks with clean driving records.
The job description includes but is not limited to the following:
- Perform daily routine checks and clean all vehicles assigned to you.
- Ensure careful driving of vehicles and obey all traffic laws
- Monitor and read the dashboard for maintenance sign
- Ensure that vehicle documents are up to date and notify the Admin officer as soon as any of the documents is near expiry.
- Report complaints on vehicles using the vehicle complaint form and notify the Admin Officer immediately.
- Ensure the servicing of vehicles as scheduled.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the company necessary to the achievement of the company goals.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / NECO / GCE / NCE / OND qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Ajah Driver” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th March, 2022.