God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure security of system and integrity of master documents by implementing document and system access rights and revision controls.
- Ensure company complies with applicable laws and regulations regarding data security and document management.
- Communicate and consult with other staff when assessing, acquiring, or deploying new electronic document management systems to ensure smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- Maintain current knowledge of best practices and developments in document management technologies and techniques through participation in professional organizations or conferences, attendance at meetings or workshops, participation in educational programs, and discussions with colleagues.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines.
- With the IT security manager, assign/approve user privileges.
- Plan and conduct meetings and presentations related to document management.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures regarding document storage, sharing, transmission, and destruction.
- Consult with end users to identify problems in accessing electronic content.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BSc/ HND (2.2/ Lower Credit) from an accredited / reputable tertiary Institution.
- 2 years minimum cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2021.