Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity reports for the attention of the Logistics Manager & Supply Chain Director.
- Liaising with both internalexternal auditors and other relevant agencies on matters as it relates to logistics activities.
- Work closely with the logistics manager to resolve issues between warehousing and distribution processes.
- Identify areas of improvemen and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Collaborating with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- B.Sc / HND in Logistics, Warehouse Management or any related course.
- At least 5 years working experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, logistics, supply chain, or warehousing management.
The Person Must:
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent leadership and the ability to delegate.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Have strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Have time management skills and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency