Chanelle Microfinance Bank is an IT driven Microfinance bank with a state license currently operating in Lagos State with seven (7) branches is seeking to recruit self-motivated and result oriented individuals who will deliver on the business development milestones of the Bank and ensure the Bank’s overall success and growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sourcing for potential clients / customers.
- Manage the sales of the bank’s products in a professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
- Create awareness for the bank’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Perform all duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications / Competencies
- A minimum of First Degree / HND in any field.
- Although prior sales experience is not mandatory, 1 – 2 years’ direct sales experience in a financial institution (preferably a Bank or an Insurance firm) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figure.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.