Brand7Ps Communications Limited is an innovative integratedmarketing communications and digital technology services provider; helping our clients to optimize their marketing and digital ecosystem to create positive customer experience and maximize business opportunities.
At Brand7ps Communications Limited, idea rules and creativity drives all our solutions. We are HP Business partner and we provide marketing and ICT advisory services, digital transformation, training, recruitment, and sales of digital devices. Our office is located at 82, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for customers’ acquisition, engagement and retention leveraging on all digital platforms. Champions traffic acquisition and conversion using all digital marketing tools
- Planning and executing all digital marketing campaigns; Website / Social Media Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Google Display and Online Advertising, Social Engagement/Online Forum, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing and Blogging and Website/Social Media Analytics.
- Creative content development (text, image & video) with the use of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffect, Adobe Dreamweaver, and 3D software
- Website design, development, optimization and website content management system using HTML, CSS, C++, Java Script, Python, and MySQL.
- Maintain company’s social media presence across all digital channels and grow followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Console, WebTrends, etc.)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, media vehicles and devising media campaigns that engage, inform, educate and motivate
- Very good street sense, social intelligence and emotional intelligence
- Must be technology enthusiast and hungry for success
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Thorough understanding of sales, marketing and negotiating techniques
- Can do attitude, goal-getter and a team player.
- Experience in social media management systems like Hootsuite
- Hands on experience in content marketing, storytelling and copywriting.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.