Morison Industries Plc – We provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage and maintain the Content Management System (CMS) of the company’s website and digital platforms, including
- Ensure optimization of SEO/SEM/SMO capabilities (Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Optimization)
- Upload and update content on all our digital platforms in a timely manner.
- Identify digital trends and evaluate emerging technologies, use these to inform and evolve our core activities and outputs as well as dissemination plans.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Manage the day-to-day functionality of the website and all other digital platforms.
- Create and maintain online listings of Morison’s products across e-commerce platforms
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Support in producing a content plan in line with the annual operating plan.
- Develop and implement social media strategy and maximize profile across all activities. Maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Handle other assignments that may be assigned
Attributes / Qualifications
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics.
- Understanding of WordPress, SEO/SEM tactics
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing metrics
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience in delivering successful integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th August, 2021.