DigitalentHUB is an Enterprise Technology HUB, with primary focus of leveraging technology to build business and social impact solution, with the guarantee of maximizing the wealth of our stakeholders.
Webuild community, platforms and products as well as provide digital solution for businesses. Its our ambition to offer young people platform to acquire new technology skills as well as partner young bright mind to build high impact social impact venture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Define the company’s marketing strategy and set KPIs and success metrics
- Implementing marketing strategy across social media channels and other marketing channels via content production.
- Build the social media content plan and decide on the most effective content, such as imagery, animation, and graphics.
- Manage all content creation including graphic design, copy, and video ensuring all meet brand guidelines and aesthetics.
- Inquisitive and proactive in staying up to date with trends and changes across the markets that we work in as well as competitor activity.
- Monitoring digital marketing campaigns, creating and implementing actionable plans from analytics.
- Set a content strategy and lead the creation of content
- Planning and the production of social content, stills, and Video
- Creating and editing using design tools, creating video content, using Instagram Reels and Tik Tok.
- Develop the creative and content strategy for the season to ensure optimum customer conversion and brand engagement.
- Candidates should possess an HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 3-7 years work experience.
- This individual should be adaptable, creative, innovative, and have strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to present ideas and briefs effectively to a range of stakeholders in both creative and non-creative areas
- Understanding of digital channels and the best approaches to take when writing content for different channels, some knowledge of optimizing content for SEO
- Previous working experience as a digital marketer/content developer
- A good understanding of paid search and digital advertising.
- A good strategist who is not afraid to get their hands dirty with writing content
- Knowledge of inbound and SEO and all digital marketing types
- Incredible attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
- The ability to multi-task
N100,000 – N200,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more enquiry, please whatsapp: 08033027439
Application Deadline 1st February, 2023.