Metro and Castle, a Real Estate, Construction and Retail Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Marketer will be responsible for development of brand awareness and online reputation across all digital platforms- maintaining website content.
- The Digital Marketer should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Maintain and improve our social media presence across all digital channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative contents and growth strategies
- Website & Content Management
- Develop catchy social media designs and engaging social media contents.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Marketing or similar fields
- At least 3 years Digital Marketing experience
- Tech savvy i.e. well informed about the modern technology, and uses skills to take advantage of the current technology.
- Proven experience in content development, creative design, communications and social media management
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in online marketing.
- Familiarity with key social media tools and knowledge of WordPress
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that are engaging and informative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.