Parallel Score is a product development firm that develops data and user-centric solutions by leveraging design, engineering, and innovative thinking. We are a provocative product development agency that is focused on imagining and building highly-interactive and user- driven experiences that push the limits of user design and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As our new DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of the specification and documentation of the new project features.
- In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash.
- Manage Azure and AWS
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed
- Manage source control including SVN and GIT
- Use various cloud tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web-based tools, microservices, and solutions
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience using databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Java-based languages
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with Azure or similar cloud platform (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, continuous integration, continuous deployment, Chef, puppet
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply