Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board is a Government Establishment responsible for the provision of scholarship and loans to Students who are Kaduna Citizens.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Desk Officer, Grants (GL 12)
- The purpose of this position is to support the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation in increasing the amount of funds and opportunities available to citizens of Kaduna State through partnership with corporations and funders.
- The ideal candidate will work with the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation to coordinate fund-raising activities targeted at private sector funding, funding from donor agencies and philanthropists amongst others.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in International Affairs, Development, International Political Economy or other relevant subjects; Master’s Degree may be preferred.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Four (4) years of experience working in grants management and proposal/ business development/ design.
- Significant knowledge and experience of working in partnership management.
- Prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th July, 2021.