SG Holdings is an African multinational corporation incorporated in Nigeria and with its headquarters in Lagos. The Group operates through Four major segments. Energy (Downstream, Upstream) and Petrochemical Shipping, Dredging and Marine services, Agriculture and Commodities and Financial Consulting / Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Maintenance and Safety Manager
The Depot Maintenance and Safety Manager shall carry out the following job functions:
- Conduct negotiations with third party contractors to determine the rate and terms of service
- Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
- Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations.
- Leading and building capacity of the department’s staff.
- Prepare department budget.
- Act as intermediary between the management and other personnel in communicating the technical requirements.
- Day to day maintenance running of the depot.
- Proactive and efficient depot equipment management.
- Proffer technical advice and recommendations to clients to ensure an efficient workforce.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around facilities or premises.
- Ensure adherence to health/safety procedures and policies.
- Prepare and manage maintenance budgets to meet set objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
- Education and Training: a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field.
- Prior experience (at least 7 years) in oil terminal / Depot or facility maintenance is among the prerequisites for the maintenance manager job position.
- Skilled in planning and time management practices.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, instrumentations, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Strong Knowledge of oil and gas international codes and standards of maintenance domains.
- Strong knowledge in oil and gas practices and applications.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD / Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Sufficient level in English language.
- People management Skills: able to direct and coordinate the activities of a maintenance team.
- Technical Skills: conducting equipment inspections to identify and facilitate/conduct repair of machinery.
- Observational Skills: identifying faults to initiate repairs and adjustment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.