Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited is a fast growing agro-allied company that specializes in the production of FMCG goods making use of cassava plants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Administrative Officer
Location: Jakande Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a Depot Administrative Officer with Accounting skills and very proficient in the use of Microsoft tools and others.
- The Depot is located in Jakande, Lekki and the preferred candidate should reside within Lekki/Ajah Axis.
- To effectively and efficiently control all depot administration including purchasing, chargeable damages and stock control. Liaise closely with the Sales Executives and assist when required.
- OND / B.Sc / Degree in Accounting, Business admin or other numerate disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Must have accounting skills and knowledge.
- Must have inventory knowledge.
- Candidate is expected to be energetic and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools(Excel, Word etc.).
- He/she should have an eye for details.
- Candidates must reside within Lekki/Ajah Axis.
- Supervising all the activities at depot including on-loading, offloading, stock management, customer services.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the depot inside and outside from time to time.
- Ensuring maximum security of all company’s assets such as computer system and the products.
- Make requisition for stock based on approved request.
- Receive stocks from the head office and dispense to Sales Executives.
- Maintain proper records of stock and Sales Executives account within the depot.
- Carry out stock reconciliation and balances.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with Sales Executive.
- Ensure checks are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformances in the depot.
- Document and circulate reports as required.
- Actively participate in conducting all necessary inventory of stock in the depot.
- Render all necessary report of all transactions regularly to the head office.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021