Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Reporting to the Data Manager the Data Officer oversee the development of the facility’s data systems (in this case, Cedarcrest Molecular Laboratory Data Systems) and ensure that every piece of information entering and leaving the facility runs accurately, timely and securely.
- The data officer is also involved in developing reports and troubleshooting data issues. Members of the data team possess a very fine eye for detail and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases (Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Access).
- In addition to collecting, matching, sorting and analysis of data, the data officer is also saddled with the responsibility of communicating the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff.
- Daily entry and compilation of line list consisting of records of negative and positive clients for NCDC and the state.
- Weekly development of reports including but not limited to, matched reports, no show clients report, uncontacted clients report, call log report.
- Monthly development of Test report for the state.
- Stressing the importance of keeping to the dates assigned by the NCDC for clients to take their tests.
- Ensuring that data filled on the forms by clients are entered accurately.
- Regular monitoring of information that may affect analytical results.
- Ensuring that all data leaving the facility is secure and accurate.
- Handling data storage, archival and retrieval.
- Attending periodic trainings organized by the state and NCDC and communicating the outcome of these meetings to staff and members of this facility to ensure smooth run.
- B.Sc / HND in Administration, Accounting or any related courses.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage large amount of data whilst ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Good skills in database and statistical tools (Microsoft Office tools)
- Great communication and analysis skills.
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.