Tellex Group is a U.S.-based full-service consulting firm that offers business solutions to our client’s customer service, marketing, operations, management, public relations, and human resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Part-time
- The ideal person for the job will have previous experience working in data entry, as well as performing administrative duties and providing support to management.
- Due to the nature of the work involved, our data entry specialist is expected to collaborate extensively both within and outside teams, requiring superior written and verbal communication skills.
- We seek a focused professional trained to handle any kind of situation and provide high-quality results within a quick turnaround time.
Objectives of this Role
- Optimize operational efficiency by quickly and accurately adding to and maintaining quality of large amounts of data in our proprietary database
- Handle queries for data from upper management and employees
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Recommend data management solutions according to business requirements
- Ensure usability of data entry software and equipment, and manage malfunctions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Gather and input data into databases, and verify accuracy of valuable company information
- Use and analyze data from automated information aggregators to update database.
- Create systems and processes to efficiently capture information, and coach the team on usage
- Generate reports, store outputs in database, and perform backups.
- Review data for errors or redundancies, make corrections, and check output
- Research information needed for incomplete documents with minimal oversight
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Fast typing, with an eye for accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, and online forms
- Ability to keep company confidences.
- Proven experience in data entry position
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- College Degree
- Proficiency in a second language
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in English to: [email protected] using “Hello TELLEX, I’m (your name), your new DE Operator!” (e.g. Hello TELLEX, I’m Dara Chukwu, your new DE Operator!) as the subject of the mail.
Please follow these instructions:
- Subject: “Hello TELLEX, I’m (your name), your new DE Operator!”
- Body: “Hello, good day (colored in yellow) attached is my CV for your reviewing (colored in blue) Hoping to hear from you soon (colored in red)”.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2022.