Memento Microfinance Bank (MMFB) is a Tier 1 Unit microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and committed to the economic growth and empowerment of Nigerian individuals and small/medium sized businesses. MMFB is a digital bank, offering products and services that are tailored to meet customers’ needs; cutting across micro savings, micro loans, investments, capacity building and financial advisory services. MMFB was licensed in 2021 and is in preparation to formally launch operations in Q2 2022.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full – Time
Reports To: Head of Operations
- The Data Analyst plays a critical role in delivering the organization’s strategic objectives by managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have clearly demonstrated data analysis skills, results orientation and be able to interpret the data in a way that contributes to profitable operations.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Help develop reports and analysis; also trains end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Prepare reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Prepare final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
- Analyze local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be required from time to meet the objectives of MMFB.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within the financial services industry, including proven extensive and relevant data analysis/management experience.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Communication skills – verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Self-starter and very organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to productivity and able to work efficiently and effectively across multiple teams.
- Must have experience working with Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint and SQL
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload and delegate accordingly.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting – excellent problem-solving skills; analytical and structured in his/her thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply