Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Department: Information Technology
- We are seeking exceptional Data Analysts to join our Data Management Office (DMO) Group. This is a highly technical, hands-on role in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate will have a mixture of deep technical know-how as well as data analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with other cross-functional technical teams and will serve as a key player in the Advanced Analytics team of the DMO
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for discovering the information hidden in vast amounts of data
- Make smarter decisions to deliver even better products, services, improve our customer relationship as well as optimize our business processes
- Facilitate the computerization of analytics and data collection processes
- Provide analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Bachelor’s and/or Advanced Degree with a concentration in Data Analytics; Finance; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics / Mathematics
- 2 – 6 years’ working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, preferably in the financial services industry
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery
- Proficiency in office automation tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Relevant Professional Certifications.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive pay
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development
- A robust employee recognition program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply